- Track 1: Putting Students at the Center – Learning, Assessment, and Student Success
- Track 2: The Curriculum, Co-curriculum, Learning, and the Future
- Track 3: Financial and Structural Transformation
- Track 4: Evolving WASC Accreditation Processes
- Track 5: The Campus and the Community
- Special Interest Group Lunches
- Special Interest Group Gatherings
What's Next? Scenarios for
What's next? What if...?
U.S. higher education is in the midst of a paradigm shift. We face economic, technological, political, and social challenges, and more change is on the horizon. It is clear that we must transform higher education to better serve current and emerging needs, but how? There are multiple paths that our institutions can follow, but the costs and benefits of various choices are unclear.
The 2012 WASC Academic Resource Conference (ARC) is dedicated to supporting institutions of higher education as they identify their challenges, explore alternative scenarios, demonstrate results, and plan for a meaningful future. WASC invites representatives from colleges and universities to share their work at the western region's pre-eminent meeting place for vision, values, and networking.